Sunday, September 28, 2008

Party...

Well, all that planning and it is over just like that! The party was lots of fun! I was having some camera issues that day and did not have my camera available, so, no pictures to show for all of the hard work!! Just kidding! My friend Kallie came through for a girl in the clutch! She had her camera with her and I know there will be some fantastic pictures taken!! She is having computer troubles and she is also going out of town for the week, so I am sure when she gets everything worked out and returns from her trip there will be pictures to show for the party!! I can't thank her enough, so THANK YOU, Kallie!

So, when I get pictures up I will explain in more detail about the party, but I think it was a hit and have to say I had more comments about the corn dip and the Etsy party supplies! Yea for ETSY!! Harper was great and we had a dedication ceremony for her too! It was very special. She had fun and really enjoyed her cake!

So, this means Sherah and Jen you must be patient, remember it is a virtue!

Much love,
Shelley

1 comment:

Sherah said...

ha... no I can't wait a week!