Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some party supplies for Harper's party!

So, I have been planning away for Harper's first bday party that takes place this weekend. I think I have most things in order. I have used the best site ever to order most of her things for the Party, Etsy! Well, one of the girls that I ordered a lot of fun stuff from blogged about what she made for Harper's party. So you will have to go here: polkadots-pirates.blogspot.com and check her out! She was so great to work with and you all must check out her Etsy shop for cute things. Also, there is a bib and a hat that were made from another Etsy shop(goldenshop.etsy.com) and she is fantastic, too! So, have fun and take a looka round on both sites!

Eron has been out of town and Harper and I have been getting things ready for the party and just hanging around the house. Today, we went to Lake Bonny Park with friend who is in my MOPS group and some of her friends and their kids were there! It was nice to get out of the house for a bit! We then ran some errands, and came home for a nap! Eron comes home tonight and we are both ready for that! I think the dogs have missed him as well. They have misbehaved terribly the past two days. They have gotten in to 2 bags of trash, and got it all over the yard...then a bag of dirty diapers, all over the yard...and I have had to chase Bella around the house constantly because she always seems to have one of Harper's toys. Ugh..they are so high maintenance, and I know they dont get that from me, must be Eron!

So, tomorrow we have MOPS and then come home to get ready for company from out of town! I will post pictures of the party after it is all said and done, hope it all turns out well!

2 comments:

Stefanilw said...

So cute!

Sherah said...

were are the pictures of the party???? I'm waiting!!! :)