Sunday, July 27, 2008

Standing alone!

Harper started standing alone the other day. I have some refrigerator magnet toys that she plays with while I am in the kitchen and she was standing up at the frig playing and she just stood there with a toy in each hand playing with them. She stood like that for several seconds! Obviously I don't think she realized what she was doing but it was very exciting for me to see. Later that day she did the same thing expect she was standing up at our ottoman. I say I can't wait till she can walk, but I think my job will even get harder, oh well that is part of the fun!

We had a busy weekend. Friday we went to Universal Studios with a group of kids from the home. It was so fun, but I am dying to go back (maybe in the fall). It was soooo busy that we did not get much done. US has two parks, US and Islands of Adventure. They are probably my favorite of all the parks next to Disney. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Saturday, Eron had a basketball tournament, they won, yea! Harper and I got there late and missed the whole thing, whoops! We went to lunch at Shane's Rib Shack with some people from his team, we had never been there before, it was alright, nothing special! Then we rested up a bit at home and headed to the outlet malls in Orlando. Shopping is always fun but this day was not. It was really hot and so stinkin busy. Think we won't be going back for a long time, after summer definitely. We still managed to leave with a few things.

Today we had church, great sermon! Then we came home, Eron went to play b-ball and Harp and I took a long much needed nap! Tomorrow we are headed to Tallahassee where Eron has a board meeting and Harp and I are going along for the ride. We will be back Tuesday. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Sherah said...

first off let me say thanks a lot! :) You made your blog all fancy and for some reason I felt the need to do it to mine. I have ony spent like 4 hours (off and on) trying to get it just right.

second, sorry I missed your call. My fam was in town all week and I didn't get much else done. Call me when you have time, we need to catch up.

miss you!