Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time to Share!!!

Ok, I need everyone's help here. It is time that I get back to cooking on a regular basis. It seems like, for one, that we are never here to eat in, and two, sometimes I dread the thought of having to come up with something to cook for dinner. It seems like I always make the same thing over and over again. Well, that is partly because the hubby won't eat anything that is for one green or does not include the word potato. So, that can make for some boring meals. When we lived in New Mexico, I planned menus for the week and that worked out really well. So, that is what I am going to start doing again. It was nice to always know what to fix or what there was available to fix in the fridge or freezer. I have been reading some wonderful food blogs that I subscribe to and I even came upon a lady from El Paso who blogs about mexican food! A lot of her recipes make me feel at home. So, I have already gathered some new ideas, but I am trying to fill a notebook full of different options. So, if you cook and have favorite recipes (Sherah, Jennifer to name a few!!!!!!!!!!) please share them with me if you get the chance. It would be greatly appreciated. Jennifer I may let you slide since you are moving, but I know you can cook! Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINNDISTEAK (MEDIUM WELL), BAKED OR MASHED POTATOES (LOTS OF BUTTER AND MILK), WITH ICED TEA (LOTS OF SUGER). ALSO, PIZZA FROM COSTCO. HOPE THIS HELPS.

DAD

Heather said...

I see you found my blog, I know I just started but hopefully you can get an idea out of it at least once! Its so wonderful to hear updates about you! Harper is absolutely gorgeous!!!