Tuesday, July 22, 2008

9 1/2 Months

Harper went for her 9 month checkup last week. She is doing great, she weighs a mere 17 pounds and is 27 inches long. She is in the 10th percentile for both. Her doc said that she was fine since she is growing consistently. She is moving past baby food now for the most part. She pretty much eats modified versions of what we are eating. Once she had table food, baby food does not interest her anymore.

Sunday was the first time that she waved hello/goodbye discriminantly. We were at the beach and she was waving goodbye to everyone who waved at her. Too cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting, I don't know where the time has gone, she will be walking in no time!

Yesterday we went to Sea World Aquatica. It was scorching hot and packed with people. It was not the best water park that I have been to, but it was good to get to go. We both got a little burned (ok, well I did a lot!). She love, love, loves the water. She did not want to get out of the wave pool. She enjoyed the beach on Sunday, even eating the sand, yum!

Friday, Eron and I are going to Universal Studios with the kids from the children's home. I think Harper is going to sit this one out. She has been pretty busy over the last few weeks. It should be a fun time!

Here is a rare picture of Harper and I. I am usually the one taking the pics, but Eron play photographer this time. This was taken at the Lowry Zoo in Tampa last weekend inside one of the Aquariums.




1 comment:

Sherah said...

Great picture!!! Miss you tons!!!