Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures

Well, I guess I should have just added an album but I didn't realize I would have so many that I wanted to share with everyone. Anyway, here are a few random pictures and some from our trip to St. Augustine. Enjoy!! Also, Harper is feeling much better and back to herself.


Getting ready for our walk around the lake today

Now this is what I call sit back and enjoy the ride


new way to sleep
Lunch time
she gets more use out of the excercise ball than I do
She has got her new crawling gear on her legs


yes that is straw in her mouth (not my idea)
Movin, movin...

She was supposed to be sleeping



Her favorite rocker


Our scooter was soooo fun








Eron on our scooter




Eron thought she needed to chew on straw like he used to

These are of the outside of our room.






3 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

I am doing great! OMG Harper is adorable! Love the new pics. :) Yes you should come to the Big D and hangout. I know Ryland would love to see her friends too.

Kallie Brynn said...

I miss you guys!! And I love Harper's leg warmers! What a fantastic idea!

So we're almost off to Jacksonville. We'll be back Sunday night. Then you and me are getting together asap!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Sherah said...

How cute is she!!!! She is getting SO big! I want to see her in person! I love the leg warmers, where did you get them? We have the same jumper! :) Miss you!