Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally, a highchair!!!

Well, I realize that Harper is almost 10 months old, but we have just now gotten her highchair. I was a little picky with this selection, so that is why it has taken me so long. I wanted something a little classic looking and wooden. So, this is what I found. It is a Jenny Lind Highchair. It matches her crib, so I guess that is why I like it. So, here it is. She has been eating in her dumbo bumbo since she was six months old. I love bumbos but I am to the point that I am tired of them, and I know she is too!

Look at the joy on her face!!

She is so tiny, it swallows her..

2 comments:

Sherah said...

how cute is that! i love it and she is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

i miss this pretty girl. she is so so so pretty. i love that her hair is growing. can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!
jennifer