Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tibbie Time

Well, we are back from Tibbie. We had a great time! We got to see Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw, Uncle Eric, Aunt Heather and cousin Aiden. We enjoyed just relaxing and not having to do a million things. Harper loved Uncle Eric and Aiden, she smiled everytime she saw them. It was nice to have other people there, especially Maw-Maw to look after her instead of just me or Eron all of the time. However, her sleeping schedule, oh goodness, was awful and I mean awful. She woke up one to two times per night for what reason, I don't know. I would put her in the bed with us and she was fine. I am glad she doesn't sleep in the same bed with us, because we just don't sleep well like that, but hey we were doing whatever it took to get a little sleep. She ate her first watermelon and then proceeded to play and splash in the watermelon, but I think she like it. Then she took a good ol southern bath afterwards (See pics, oh and there are more in the album). She loved the fireworks and just watched in amazement, I am glad that she wasn't bothered by the loud noises.
This week we have been trying to get back in to the swing of things. I hate coming back from a trip and having to unpack, seems like it takes me forever. Tomorrow, a childhood friend of Eron's, Andy, his wife Courtney and their son Brice are coming for the weekend and we are going to go to Sea World and Buchs Gardens. Should be a fun time, just hope it is not scorching outside. Post again soon!





Taking a good ol southern bath after watermelon eating!
Daddy and Harper on the 4 wheeler, she loved it, just like her momma!

Harper and new buddy Uncle Eric

Oh, kinda out of place but had to add it, she took stripping to a whole new level, after a nap, no joke!
Trying out the watermelon..
Not sure yet..
Oh yeah, she loves it
and loves it!!

1 comment:

Sherah said...

What great pictures! Oh my gosh... the watermelon, that is too funny!!! I wish our travel plans included Florida, but if we keep our fingers crossed it might. ;) Also, the sleep thing, I'm right there with you, grrrr. I'll call you in a sec.