Friday, May 9, 2008

A bad haircut!!!$%!%$!!

Ok, i just read your blog jennifer about happy things, and i will post one dont you worry, but I have to mention something that makes me horribly unhappy, and that is a ridiculous, can't do anything with my stupid hair haircut!!! i just read your blog, Jen and was thinking happy thoughts and then I went into the bathroom to do my hair (I know it is 1230 and I am barely getting ready, that's another issue) and it absolutley is one of the worst haircuts I have ever had in my life. I cannot even curl it to improve upon it! and those of you who think you want to see a picture of this masterpiece that I wasted 100 bucks on, too bad, there is no way in you know what that I will post a picture of me looking like this. Why when you tell your hairdresser to leave the length and not cut it tooo short, they seem to do just the opposite? oh my! I am having some serious issues lately with my hair, I guess i need to get over it! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think Harper and I are going to do some retail therapy because i definately need it!

3 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

I bet you still look stunning! :)

Sherah said...

oh.... pictures, please!!! :) I'm having hair issues too... grrr... that is so frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Whatever...your hair looked great this weekend (did you get extensions and not tell me?). Harper is the cutest! My mom thinks she looks like your dad, but she has obviously forgotten what Eron looks like. :)
Love ya!
jen