Friday, February 29, 2008

Harper Faye

Just an update on what is going on in little Harper’s life. She has really started to flip her self back and forth halfway onto her stomach and then she will fling herself back over to her back. This makes diaper changing and dressing her very interesting! I can’t help but laugh at her especially when I am trying to change her and she flips her little naked bottom over. I always laugh at her little bottom, because it is just that! She must get it from her daddy, I would love to say that she gets it from me, but I don’t think that is the case anymore. Is it weird that I find humor in that?
She also has been starting to scream for no reason. Today she was playing on the floor while I was doing some things around the house and she just screamed and screamed for twenty minutes off and on! I guess she has figured out that she can really raise her voice. She must like to hear herself talk. She is just so sweet I want to squeeze her all the time. My friend Sherah is friends with this couple at her church who lost their 3 month old baby. I was reading about their story and it just broke my heart and it made me realize to cherish the moments that we have with our sweet precious girl and to thank God for her everyday. I pray that that couple will heal in time and hopefully can find it in them to have another child.
We are still having trouble with uploading pictures, I am going to try to get some up now, so we will see. Hopefully I can get some up.

1 comment:

Sherah said...

ok, ok, still no pictures!?!? I'm waiting! :-)