Monday, October 27, 2008

~Chickadee~

We had a fun weekend!! We enjoyed a fall festival outside at the Children's Home. Harper would not stay still enought for me to get a good photo. I loved her costume but I was kinda bummed that I was unable to find orange tights for her legs. I have never really seen a chicken with white legs, but oh well. I had no idea it was outside, I thought it would be in the gym, so it was very warm outside. Needless to say she did not keep the costume on the whole time.

It was a great time. She did not mess with her costume, and kept it on without trying to take it off! The butt of the costume kept getting her off balance, so she had a tough time walking sometimes. She also won the funniest costume contest!! It was a good time!







4 comments:

Kallie Brynn said...

SO CUTE!!! Hahah! I love it so much!

Heather said...

SOOO adorable!!!

Sherah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherah said...

Really, the cutest thing I've ever seen!