Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bubble bath,Stripping and No Fear

Bubble Bath~ Harper took her first bubble bath the other night! She loved it as the pictures will show! She loves bath time anyway and the bubbles made it all the more exciting. She splashed and splashed and splashed. I guess this is going to be a nightly thing~

Stripping~ Well, ok not really stripping. However, I came in to get her after she had taken a nap and this is how I found her (see picture below). She cracks me up, she just had the biggest grin on her face, didn't seem to bother her. Still unclear how she got her arm out, wild sleeper!

No Fear~ She really thinks that she is a big girl! She has no fear of pulling up on anything. She will do and most of the time fall and hit her head on the hard floor, and then she cries for 2 seconds and then she is up and at it again. Don't worry we are right there when she is taking the dare. I know she will be walking ver soon. Fun times!










1 comment:

Sherah said...

She is just SO adorable! I love it! Miss you and maybe we can 'walk' sometime this week. :)