Friday, May 2, 2008

Touched

For the past two days now, I have been reading a blog from a lady named Angie Smith. Her blog was linked to my sister-in-law Jennifer's blog and I been just overwhelmed by her story. It is seriously like a novel that you cannot put down. I had to read it from beginning to current and it is such and amazing story of faith, hope courage and strength. This woman and her family, people I do not even know personally have touched me to my core. There story is so amazing. She has the faith and trust in God that I have longed for. I love God but do I seek him daily as I should and want to? Does my busy life get in the way of that? Sadly it does. She has so much faith and trust in the midst of a situation that to me seems unbearable. Her story has changed my outlook on life, our daughter and my marriage. I don't know how to put into words how her story has made me take second look at my life but I will from this point on. My words cannot express the deep feelings and emotions that I feel from this family and how grateful I am to their story. Please check out their blog, but be prepared to ball and hurt for them. It may take a long time, but if you have the chance read from the beginning, trust me, your life will be changed by reading this story. Please join me in prayer daily for the Smith family....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sister Shelley! I completely ditto everything. Your life WILL be changed. If not, you are not alive. If you don't know Christ, you will be so mystified. I pray that we can all take things into perspective.
Oh, and I can finally comment on here. Yeah, Shelley! Love ya!
jen