Friday, May 2, 2008

Sick

Hello to all! Just to fill everyone in on us, we are back from South Carolina. We had a pretty good trip. We had a lot of fun in Charleston, I love the history of that city. It was a good time. Harper was absolutely perfect. I don't mean to brag, but honestly she did not fuss the whole entire trip. She makes it so easy to travel with her. She always has been a great baby but we could not have asked for her to be any better for this trip. She went on a carriage ride and sat there the whole hour and took it all in. She did not make a peep. During the dinner cruise that was three hours long, she was perfect. She stayed awake the whole time and everyone held her and she was just as content as could be. The next day we toured and old plantation and she again was just as happy as could be. On that tour I ran into five teachers that taught at my high school! That was so strange. I did not have any of them as teachers but I recognized them from there. One of the teachers knows my brother and so that was neat to see her. I say this not to brag about Harper but to just share my thankfulness for blessing us with such a fantastic baby! We love her so much. Not that we wouldn't, obviously, if she was not as good. I just think that God has given us an even keeled child at this time because he knew how he would be working in our lives and knew that we would be going through so many changes! I am sure that our next child will be a holy terror! Haha just kidding and we will love he/she just as much.

We were also so thankful that she was great this trip because Eron has been awfully sick. He has been sick for the past week and on our way to SC we stopped at an urgent clinic so we could get him something to feel better. They diagnosed him with a severe sinus infection. Well, he did not get any better so, on our way back home, we went back to the clinic and discovered that he was mis-diagnosed, turns out he has pneumonia. Pretty sure it is walking pneumonia, but hopefully the medicine that he has now will help him get over it so that he does not have to be admitted to the hospital. So please pray for him and Harper and I. I am starting to not feel well and I really do not want to end up with pneumonia, and certainly do not want Harper to come down with it. So, your prayer would be greatly appreciated as we try to fight this infection. Hope all is well with everyone and I will try to post pictures from our trip tomorrow.

Love,
Eron, Shelley and Harper

No comments: